Argo is an open source trading platform, based on HTML5 technology, connecting directly with OANDA through the powerful API to develop trading strategies.
- Account summary updated for each event.
- Quotes and spreads list updated tick-by-tick.
- Charts with different time frames updated tick-by-tick.
- Market and limit orders with stop loss, take profit and trailing stop.
- Trades list with current and profit updated tick-by-tick.
- Orders list with distance updated tick-by-tick.
- Positions summary.
- Expositions summary.
- Transactions history.
- Economic calendar.
- Executing trading strategies.
You may give a try with the following steps (Node.js required):
$ npm install -g argo-trading
Eventually point your web brower to
Finally you can use the standalone app.
NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE AND WILL LOSE LOTS OF MONEY SO PROCEED WITH CAUTION.